Water park Amenities
- Interactive playhouse with 250-gallon water dumping bucket and 4 smaller slides for toddlers and kids under 48 inches
- Barracuda Blaster 3-story tube slide for 1 or 2 riders (must be over 48 inches or taller, 600-lb weight limit)
- Tropical Twister 3-story body slide for single riders (must be 48 inches or taller, 350-lb weight limit)
- 55,000 gallon wave pool
- 20-person hot tub
- Activity pool with basketball hoops
- Lilly pads for agility
- Locker rooms with public showering area and bathroom stalls- handicap access and privacy options
- Lockers for rent
- First aid station
- Shark Shack
- Big Horn Lounge, down the hall from the water park
- Three private party rooms
- Arcade games
- Gift Shop items
- Patio space for sun bathing and private party rental
- Family restroom
- Children under 14 must have an adult guardian present in the water park with them at all times.
- Absolutely NO RUNNING! Deck surface becomes wet and may be slick in spots. Take precaution to protect personal safety.
- All guests must have a valid wristband for the current day.
- Children under 4’6” who are unable to swim independently are required to wear a lifejacket and/or need to be within arm's reach of a guardian at all times.
- Pets are not permitted in the water park. Service animals may not enter any water features.
- With the exception of birthday cake/cupcakes and ice cream, NO outside food, beverages, or alcohol may be brought into the park without the approval of the water park manager.
- The Reef is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. It is advised to remove jewelry, watches, etc., and secure them in a safe place. You may inquire about lost articles at the Lost and Found at the front desk.
- It is strongly advised to remove any jewelry for your personal safety and to prevent damage from pool chemicals.
- In compliance with Montana State law, the Reef does not allow any child under the age of 6 to sit in the hot tub.
- Persons with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity, are infirm, overweight for their body type, or under a doctor’s care, should not use these attractions.
‣ Pregnant women are encouraged not to use most attractions
- Please follow instructions from lifeguards for your safety. Refusal or failure to follow the Reef’s rules and restrictions may result in non-refundable ejection from the facility.
- Diving & horseplay are not allowed.
- Personal floatation devices, boards, noodles, inflatables, etc., are not allowed.
- Some attractions have height restrictions. Children under 48” are advised to wear a life vest on most attractions.
- Due to safety concerns, our insurance policy does not allow children under 48 inches to ride our two 3-story slides. However, children who are 45 inches to 48 inches may only ride the purple three-story slide with an adult/guardian who has signed a waiver. In this instance, he/she will be charged the $14.95 admission fee.
- Life vests are available free of charge but supply is not guaranteed. Based on availability, you are encouraged to bring your personal Coast Guard-approved life vest.
- Proper swimming attire (without exposed metal or plastic zippers, buttons, rivets, belts or other forms of ornaments) is required to participate in water activities.
- Cut off jean shorts are not allowed.
- We recommend that you observe each ride before participating.
- On some attractions, sunglasses and eyeglasses may be worn, but must be secured in place. The Reef is not responsible for lost or damaged eyewear.
- Refusal or failure to follow the Reef rules and restrictions is a safety issue which puts yourself and/or others at risk of serious injury. Willful violations and/or the inability to adhere to the rules and restrictions may result in non-refundable ejection from the Reef property.
- Entrance into the park constitutes permission to be photographed while at the water park, along with use thereof for any non-defamatory purpose, without payment to the patron.
Please bring your own towels. We provide complimentary towels to resort guests only.