Welcome to The Reef Indoor Waterpark. At present, we are operating under tighter than normal state regulations. Please observe the following:
- Social Distancing- Please stay six feet from other guest groups. We have implemented ground marking (tape) at admissions, café, and on stairs going to the waterslide.
- Please do not crowd other guests while in the pools or on the deck. Individuals will have to determine how comfortable and responsible they are with relation to physical distancing throughout the park.
- Pool capacity will be at 75%. Please be aware we will be counting individuals going in and coming out of the waterpark at the admissions area.
- Chairs- Once you occupy a chair the Reef Staff member will tag your chair, so we know to sanitize the chair once you depart. Please do not use a chair that has a tag on it, as it has not yet been sanitized.
- Tables- Each table consists of a red/green card. Please only occupy a table with green side up. Once you leave your table please flip over the card, so we know it needs to be sanitized.
- Changing areas will not be open to guests during Phase 2. Bathroom stalls and showers will still be available to guests.
- Sanitizing- A Reef Member will be walking the park, sanitizing all hard surfaces, tagging tables and chairs, and sanitizing any frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff Training- Reef staff will take part in ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the waterpark. They will partake in frequent hand washing, assist in social distancing of guests, and will not be working and will be sent home if they are feeling ill.
- Please refrain from coming to the waterpark if you have/had any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell